We are looking for a digital designer who has a diverse range of design skills. Since we’re a smaller agency that works for startups, there’s an opportunity to take on responsibility for creative work on important, high-visibility projects, seeing them from initial concept through to final production. As a fully remote role, the position is open to anyone in the world.
- Work with Creative Director to develop strong, strategically sound concepts from brief to production
- Design high-quality user interfaces for web and mobile applications in partnership with the Creative Team
- Develop and execute animation concepts that bring ideas to life and engage audiences.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs
- Support in the design new logos and brand identity designs that are on another level
- Design presentation and pitch decks for clients
- Build and execute all facets of social media, including design and formatting for each channel
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure all creative complies and supports brand positioning for Lento & our clients
- Engage in marketing meetings, brainstorm, and critique sessions
- 3-5 years of professional design experience in the creative/design
- Strong portfolio showcasing experience in UX/UI design
- Expertise in design software such Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in animation software such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, or similar (massive bonus)
- Experience designing and producing in Google Docs & Google Slides
- Experience in designing
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Experience with mobile responsive design layout/requirements. (Weblow is a plus)
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Collaborative brainstorming
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
How to apply:
- Write us a personalised cover letter. It doesn’t need to be long; just let us know why you’d be a great fit at Lento and what you see your future looking like with us.
- Send us your resume and a link to your portfolio.
- We understand that candidates won’t check every single box. If you are interested, we highly encourage you to still apply!